Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This bounty is to improve test coverage on the Matic `contracts` repo. The repo contains the following contracts:
- Plasma MoreVP (https://blog.matic.network/finer-details-of-matics-plasma-implementation/)
- Predicates (https://plasma.build/t/predicates-in-matic-plasma/86/3)
- ERC20, ERC721 and Marketplace
- Matic Proof-of-Stake management
- Genesis Bor contracts
For an overview of Matic, see https://blog.matic.network/what-is-matic-network/ and refer https://docs.matic.today/docs/resources/architecture for a basic overview of the 3 major components of Matic - Ethereum contracts, Heimdall and Bor.
Some points to consider:
* Contracts are deployed on 2 different chains - Ethereum and Matic and there are a few interactions as well.
* Coverage can be generated separately but we need to run 2 chains(one Ganache and one Bor inside sol-coverage). See https://github.com/maticnetwork/bor for more info.
* For test purposes, Ganache represents an Ethereum testnet and Bor is the Bor devnet.
* Ganache part is working fine, but need to figure out the child chain aka Bor contracts part.