Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Objective:** To enable a set of decentralized protocols on the Matic Network to make it easy for decentralized app (DApp) developers to reuse this functionality in their DApps just like on Ethereum, rather than reinventing the wheel.
List of protocols that need to be deployed:
1. **Kyber** ([source code](https://github.com/kybernetwork), [white paper](https://files.kyber.network/Kyber_Protocol_22_April_v0.1.pdf)) - On-chain protocol for decentralized token swaps and for easy application integration
2. **Uniswap** ([source code](https://github.com/Uniswap), [white paper](https://hackmd.io/C-DvwDSfSxuh-Gd4WKE_ig)) - "Public good"-oriented interface for ERC-20 token exchange with zero rent-extraction.
3. **Augur** ([source code](https://github.com/AugurProject/augur), [white paper](https://www.augur.net/whitepaper.pdf)) - Prediction market protocol to enable anyone to "create and speculate on derivatives at a low cost for the first time"
4. **dYdX** ([source code](https://github.com/dydxprotocol/solo), [white paper](https://whitepaper.dydx.exchange/)) - Margin-trading and options protocols
5. **bZx** ([source code](https://github.com/bZxNetwork/bZx-monorepo), [docs](https://docs.bzx.network)) - Decentralized margin-lending protocol
For the above mentioned protocols currently deployed on Ethereum:
- Create an easy to follow documented workflow to deploy each of these protocols on the Matic testnet in one place
- Deploy these protocols on the Matic testnet
- Deploy latest frontends for each protocol
_Please note that the bounty is for the deployment of all 5 Protocols mentioned above_.
**Matic.js** : https://github.com/maticnetwork/matic.js
**Quick Start to Matic** - https://docs.matic.network/2-min-guide-to-matic/
**A detailed guide on Matic's Architecture & Fundamentals** - https://docs.matic.network/getting-started/
**Deploying Contracts on Matic Testnet** - https://docs.matic.network/deploy-contracts-remix/
**Configuring Matic Testnet** - https://docs.matic.network/newbies/conf-testnet-metamask/
Learn more by reading the Matic Network Blog: https://blog.matic.network/