Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Write an original, non-plagiarized article about Datum. We will also choose one of articles you posted as a guest piece on our Datum official blog (http://blog.datum.org).
You may use research information from the [whitepaper](https://datum.org/assets/Datum-WhitePaper.pdf), but may NOT copy/paste info.
**The following rules must be followed in order to get selected for Bounties:**
- **1 submission per hunter**, and must be original
- Article must be at least 500 words long.
- English only.
- Poor or low quality may be denied.
- No copy/paste from white paper, must be original content, and pass plagiarism test.
- Article must be publicly viewable.
- Article must contain at least one reference to [Datum Website](https://datum.org/?locale=en) and at least one to Datum whitepaper.
- Using online translate will disqualify you from this bounty and may disqualify you from all Datum bounties (we check) Also, include an English transcript. If we suspect you have used a translation service, or our detection services alert, we will send the post to native speakers to verify.
- Must be an publicly posted article.
- "Datum" must be mentioned **10+ times** in article.
- May post in on any cryptocurrency related website or forum with a minimum monthly traffic of 10k+ (check with https://www.similarweb.com/)
We filter and check every submission of the article thoroughly so, please create high-quality content.
_Quality_ is based on content, reach of article, comments, originality, layout, amount of information copy/pasted, unique analysis, and grammar.
**IMPORTANT:** Articles must contain at least one reference to Datum Website and at least one to Datum whitepaper.
**To be extraordinary:** must have no errors, follow all bounty rules, no copy/paste information, be original analysis.
**Submissions made through medium must contain a disclaimer at the bottom of the post saying "This article was created in exchange for a potential token reward through Gitcoin"**