Workers Auto Approve
[500 DAI] NEAR Student Hack
near, ethereum, privacy
## NEAR Student Hack
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
This one is specifically for university students! The focus here is to build something that amplifies the voices of students without the administrators and school being able to censor student voices.
- You are currently enrolled in University, secondary school, or educational program (code bootcamps are okay)
- The application is thoughtfully designed and its use case is well developed
- Rather than technical know-how, we are looking for supporting research, design of the application and an MVP.
### Submission Requirements
Please make sure that your submission addresses the following criteria:
- A working link to a demo of the application is required for submission
- Open source code must be submitted with the demo to be considered
- Submitted by the deadline
- Be the original work of an individual participant or a group project
- Built utilizing NEAR protocol
- A human will look at the commit logs, so no funny business!
Additionally, we want to see evidence of your thought process that went into the idea generation and application development. Each submission will be evaluated on an individual basis.
### Submission Deadline
Please submit your project to the following form before the deadline.
### Judging Criteria
- An asynchronous panel of engineers will judge your hack. They will rate your project on a scale from 1-5 on the following scale
- Adherence to challenge (E.g. how well does it solve the proposed problem)
- Practicality in the real world
- Originality and innovation
- Technicality of implementation
- Design and usability
- Each prize will go to one application that best meets the listed criteria.
- Your application can qualify for several prizes.
**We DO require a video demo with your submission.**
### Winner Announcement Date
Hacks will be reviewed immediately at the end of the hackathon. We will announce winners within 48 hours of the end of the hackathon, but likely sooner. All winners will be announced in one group.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: