Workers Auto Approve
[$1000] Flux Ready Layer One Hackathon Prize: Flux Protocol implementation
### Flux Ready Layer One Hackathon Prize: Flux Protocol implementation
### Challenge Description
This challenge is to make the best implementation of Flux protocol, preferably by leveraging the [Flux-SDK](https://www.npmjs.com/package/flux-sdk).
A successful hack:
- The application provides the best solution to a widely experienced problem
- The application leverages Flux protocol and preferably the Flux-SDK.
A few ideas:
- A Twitter bot that allows people to create a market by tagging a bot. E.g.: `@flux_bot "Will Donald Trump be re-elected in 2020?" 31-12-2020 11:59pm`
- Any app that's based around one of [these use-cases](https://twitter.com/fluxprotocol/status/1213128862525198336).
Some inspiration: [https://twitter.com/JasperGooijer/status/1252981423184719873](https://twitter.com/JasperGooijer/status/1252981423184719873)
- [Flux hackathon discord channel for any questions](https://discord.gg/g9sqMKz)
### Submission Requirements
Please make sure that your submission addresses the following criteria:
- A working link to a demo of the application is required for submission
- Open source code must be submitted with the demo to be considered
- Submitted by the deadline
- Be the original work of an individual participant or a group project
- Built utilizing Flux protocol
- Additionally, we want to see some insights into your thought process that went into the idea generation and application development. Each submission will be evaluated on an individual basis.
### Submission Deadline
The hackathon will take place from May 6th to May 12th. The submission deadline is May 19th at 23:59 PM CET.
### Judging Criteria
An asynchronous panel of engineers will judge your hack. They will rate your project on a scale from 1-5 on the following grades.
- Conformation to challenge (E.g. how well does it solve the proposed problem)
- Practicality in the real world
- Originality and innovation
- Technicality of implementation
- Design and usability
- The prize will go to one application that best meets the listed criteria.
- Your application can qualify for several prizes.
### Winner Announcement Date
Hacks will be reviewed immediately at the end of the hackathon. We will announce winners within 48 hours of the end of the hackathon, but likely sooner. All winners will be announced in one group.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: