Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
A little over three months ago, we announced the beginning of KERNEL. An experiment in building a highly curated community of talented builders in We…
GoodDollar is live and over 20,000 users have created wallets from every corner of the globe. Are you interested to learn how we plan to use smart co…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Flux Ready Layer One Hackathon Prize: Flux Protocol implementation
### Challenge Description
This challenge is to make the best implementation of Flux protocol, preferably by leveraging the [Flux-SDK](https://www.npmjs.com/package/flux-sdk).
A successful hack:
- The application provides the best solution to a widely experienced problem
- The application leverages Flux protocol and preferably the Flux-SDK.
A few ideas:
- A Twitter bot that allows people to create a market by tagging a bot. E.g.: `@flux_bot "Will Donald Trump be re-elected in 2020?" 31-12-2020 11:59pm`
- Any app that's based around one of [these use-cases](https://twitter.com/fluxprotocol/status/1213128862525198336).
Some inspiration: [https://twitter.com/JasperGooijer/status/1252981423184719873](https://twitter.com/JasperGooijer/status/1252981423184719873)
- [Flux hackathon discord channel for any questions](https://discord.gg/g9sqMKz)
### Submission Requirements
Please make sure that your submission addresses the following criteria:
- A working link to a demo of the application is required for submission
- Open source code must be submitted with the demo to be considered
- Submitted by the deadline
- Be the original work of an individual participant or a group project
- Built utilizing Flux protocol
- Additionally, we want to see some insights into your thought process that went into the idea generation and application development. Each submission will be evaluated on an individual basis.
### Submission Deadline
The hackathon will take place from May 6th to May 12th. The submission deadline is May 19th at 23:59 PM CET.
### Judging Criteria
An asynchronous panel of engineers will judge your hack. They will rate your project on a scale from 1-5 on the following grades.
- Conformation to challenge (E.g. how well does it solve the proposed problem)
- Practicality in the real world
- Originality and innovation
- Technicality of implementation
- Design and usability
- The prize will go to one application that best meets the listed criteria.
- Your application can qualify for several prizes.
### Winner Announcement Date
Hacks will be reviewed immediately at the end of the hackathon. We will announce winners within 48 hours of the end of the hackathon, but likely sooner. All winners will be announced in one group.