Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
0.15 ETH (~$40)
Create the necessary Docker infrastructure for running the full tutorial, running and updating the documentation locally, and running and updating tests locally.
* Create a Dockerfile in `/Dockerfile`, which creates the necessary environment to run TensorTrade with all of its features and components. (E.g. Tensorflow, Tensorforce, etc.).
* Add entry to `/Makefile` for running the tutorial Jupyter notebook using Docker.
* Add entry to `/Makefile` for running the documentation locally using Docker.
* Add entry to `/Makefile` for running the tests locally using Pytest and Docker.
* Document how to run the full tutorial, run and update documentation locally, and run and update tests locally using Docker in the `/README.md`.
* Document how to run the full tutorial, run and update documentation locally, and run and update tests locally using Docker in the `/docs` documentation.