Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1.5 ETH (~$300)
Create fully-featured unit tests for each existing component in `/tensortrade` and the documentation in `/docs`.
* Each component should be tested via `pytest` in its corresponding `/tests/tensortrade/**/test_*.py` file.
* Each use case of each component should be 100% covered via the unit tests.
* Each function parameter and class argument that affects a component's functionality should be covered by the unit tests.
* Each documentation feature and page should be tested via `pytest` in its corresponding `/docs/**/test_*.py` file.
* Each test should be passing.
* Any bugs in components should be fixed during this process.
* **Note:** You are not required to implement unimplemented methods that raise a `NotImplementedError()`.
[TensorTrade tutorial article](https://towardsdatascience.com/trade-smarter-w-reinforcement-learning-a5e91163f315?source=friends_link&sk=ea3afd0a305141eb9147be4718826dfb)