Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# CLI for Ocean squid client libraries
## How can you help?
We want to give developers the option to use a CLI to execute the different commands and methods. By building the CLI, you would help Ocean by expanding its functionalities while making it easier for developers to improve Ocean Protocol via the squid libraries. It should at least reproduce the capabilities of Tuna.
* Familiarity with the Ocean Protocol architecture (you need to understand well how squid the libraries interacts with the different components). More information [here](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/).
* You have used the current version (Trilobite) of Ocean Protocol and tried the different functionalities. This is will help you understand what the CLI should allow.
* You have used/are using CLIs in your work/free time so you have knowledge about how to build one.
## What needs to be done?
* A complete CLI that developers can use to execute all the [commands](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/dev-ocean/blob/master/doc/architecture/squid.md#squid-api-implementation-state) interacting with the squid libraries.
## We are very happy when
* Users can easily understand how to operate the CLI (so solid documentation).
* All the squid [commands](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/dev-ocean/blob/master/doc/architecture/squid.md#squid-api-implementation-state) can be executed from the CLI (see list of commands https://github.com/oceanprotocol/squid-java/blob/develop/README.md). Users can publish, register, search, and consume assets, interact with the Secret Store (encrypt/decrypt), and interact with metadata.
* Each CLI command should reproduce each squid method.
* Unit/integration test coverage for the code is >=85%.
## Seen this problem before?
Any help solving this is welcome. Feel free to leave any comments and help someone else to solve it. We might airdrop tokens to someone even if not directly completing bounty.
## Questions & Reviews
Pull requests will be reviewed by one of the maintainers or long-term contributors. In case of any additional questions feel free to ask in this thread and we will do our best to add the missing info :)
## Things to know
The bounty lifecycle process including payout will be managed using [Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co/explorer?network=mainnet&keywords=oceanprotocol&order_by=-web3_created).
We'll be responding to your questions here, but for discussion and clarification we recommend to join also our [Gitter channel](https://gitter.im/oceanprotocol/Lobby) where our tech community is accessible.
In order to see the PROCN balance in your wallet you'll need to reference the related token contract with address _0xf2aabdd898a0139195b2b5da7387d43a45ded254_. If you use a Metamask plugin you'll find the the exact steps [here](https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489011-Managing-ERC20-Tokens).
Once the project was reviewed and merged in the master branch, you will receive the reward. PROCN is a proto-Ocean token. Bounty hunters that earn PROCN will be able to convert them 1:1 to Ocean tokens on network launch (Ocean Token will be valued at at 0.22 EUR on network launch). Network launch is expected to happen by Mar 31, 2019. Until then PROCN will be locked and non-transferrable in the ETH wallet to which it is delivered to.