Workers Auto Approve
Gitcoin Protect Privacy Hack - Data Exchange with Compute-to-Data, Ranking & Staking
oceanprotocol, compute-to-data, staking
## Data Exchange with Compute-to-Data, Ranking & Staking
## Bounty Reward - 33,333 OCEAN
## Questions & Reviews
You can reach out to us for any queries via email to **firstname.lastname@example.org** or post your questions in our discord channel - [Ocean Protocol's Discord](https://discord.com/invite/TnXjkR5)
## Challenge Description
Create a simple functional data exchange DApp (with frontend) that integrates the results of our previous bounties at DragonQuest & GitXchange hackathons.
This data exchange DApp/marketplace should use the Ocean v2 Compute-to-Data functionality to run remote algorithms on on-premise data sets. It should also reuse the resulting research and code of AlgoRank bounty from Gitcoin GitXchange hackathon. (Details below)
You can either fork our commons marketplace or use our react component library to deploy a simple front end using REACT:
- [Commons + v2](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/commons)
Your front-end DApp should have simple staking and rating functionality. You can implement this yourself or for a sample implementation of staking and ranking [you can reuse this code implementation](https://github.com/dhruvluci/algorank/tree/new1)
Additional conceptual research from:
You can also check out the [top/winning submissions of Ocean Data Economy Challenge here](https://oceanprotocol.devpost.com/submissions) for inspiration
### Submission Requirements
- [x] Successful submissions have a functional GUI connected to Ocean infrastructure (testnet, local or mainnet) with AlgoRank (algorithm rating/staking) functionality.
- [x] Reusing existing open source components from our previous bounties and hackathons is very much welcomed.
## How to Submit?
- Publish your submission into public Github repo with proper README describing how to use it.
- Next, submit the link to this repo to the bounty and mention for which phase this submission belongs to (e.g.) Phase 2 - Dispute Resolution Mechanism : Implementation
## Resources for Developers
- [Beginner's guide to Ocean Protocol](https://blog.oceanprotocol.com/hitchhikers-guide-to-ocean-protocol-b238d3bbd450)
- [Ocean Protocol Docs](https://docs.oceanprotocol.com/)
- [Ocean Protocol Github](https://github.com/oceanprotocol)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: