Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Improve Unit Test Coverage for Keeper Contracts
## How can you help?
We want to improve our unit test coverage and optimize integration tests for our [keeper-contracts](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/keeper-contracts/) repo.
## What needs to be done?
- Write new and real unit tests. We use (truffle test)
- Optimize our existing integration tests.
## We are very happy when
- Our unit test coverage for keeper-contracts repo is >= 85% indicated by our test coverage tool [solidity-coverage](https://github.com/sc-forks/solidity-coverage).
- Our integration test coverage for keeper-contracts repo is >= 95% (integration tests already has approx 80% coverage) indicated by our test coverage tool [solidity-coverage](https://github.com/sc-forks/solidity-coverage).
- We have a clear separation between unit and integration tests. Unit tests should not test more than one aspect of each method at a time
- We are using truffle framework for testing (truffle test). We would prefer new tests to be written using the same setup.
- PR for this implementation should go in the [keeper-contracts](https://github.com/oceanprotocol/keeper-contracts/) repo.
## Seen this problem before?
Any help solving this is welcome. Feel free to leave any comments and help someone else to solve it. We might airdrop tokens to someone even if not directly completing bounty.
## Questions & Reviews
Pull requests will be reviewed by one of the maintainers or long-term contributors. In case of any additional questions feel free to ask in this thread and we will do our best to add the missing info :)
## Things to know
The bounty lifecycle process including payout will be managed using [Gitcoin](https://gitcoin.co/explorer?network=mainnet&keywords=oceanprotocol&order_by=-web3_created).
We'll be responding to your questions here, but for discussion and clarification we recommend to join also our [Gitter channel](https://gitter.im/oceanprotocol/Lobby) where our tech community is accessible.
In order to see the PROCN balance in your wallet you'll need to reference the related token contract with address _0xf2aabdd898a0139195b2b5da7387d43a45ded254_. If you use a Metamask plugin you'll find the the exact steps [here](https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489011-Managing-ERC20-Tokens).
Once the project was reviewed and merged in the master branch, you will receive the reward. PROCN is a proto-Ocean token. Bounty hunters that earn PROCN will be able to convert them 1:1 to Ocean tokens on network launch (currently Ocean Token is valued at 0.20 EUR). Network launch is expected to happen by Mar 31, 2019. Until then PROCN will be locked and non-transferrable in the ETH wallet to which it is delivered to.