Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Currently the app menu uses redux store to change the state of UI.
This issue is about
* adding hash router to the app for the following screens
* all -> EventCalendar
* public -> EventCalendar with filter on public calendar
* settings -> Settings
* files -> Export (in feature/export branch)
* removing the properties that manage the screens from the redux store
* adjusting the connect* files to change the location (using history API)
* adjusting the way intents are handled, i.e. change location (together redux store changes)
* adding tests that clicks on the app menu changes indeed the screen
While doing the changes keep in mind that
* the app should load fast and be as much PWA as possible
* we use lazy loading for some screens
* the work should be submitted together with the export feature (currently feature/export or soon develop)