Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Chainlink to launch a new bug bounty program to secure the Chainlink protocol. Chainlink is the …
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
- Have a more readable sidebar
- Usable on small screens (Mobile)
It should have:
- Drop-down menus instead of a list
- Make the difference between a link and a dropdown (see example)
- Should be based on an .md file (like right now with https://github.com/paritytech/wiki/blob/master/_includes/_Sidebar.md)
It should look like:
This example on the right side shows "Developing" and "ERC20 tokens" menus expanded.
The wiki is here: http://wiki.parity.io/ and its repo: https://github.com/paritytech/wiki
To run the wiki locally:
You need Ruby, ruby gem, gcc :https://jekyllrb.com/docs/installation/#requirements
The wiki uses jekyll : https://jekyllrb.com/docs/quickstart/ which you can install with
`gem install jekyll bundler`
- git clone https://github.com/paritytech/wiki
- cd wiki
- bundle exec jekyll serve --incremental
- access the wiki at http://127.0.0.1:4000/