Workers Auto Approve
Transaction Details 404 page
If a transaction does not exist yet, we should not show a standard 404 page. Instead, we should show the TX details page but with a message stating that our node hasn't picked up the transaction yet and the page will update automatically when it does.
1. If the user is on the correct route for the transaction details page but the tx hash is not found in the DB, we should show the normal transaction details page but with a message stating to please be patient while our nodes search for the transaction.
2. We should subscribe to both pending transactions and incoming blocks to find the transaction hash.
3. If the tx hash is found, refresh the page to show either the pending state or collated state.
### Aceptance Criterias
- Verify the TxHash in order to identify if the hash is or not valid and show to the user the correct page behavior:
- For invalid hashes:
- Show a warning message when the TxHash is invalid;
- Message example: [Etherscan](https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0959bc78373b6c206728c3f6eff6ffd3b85b0838aa60628d6df27a53971);
- For pending transactions:
- Show the TxDetails Page when it's valid but doesn't exist. Suggested sentence: ```Please be patient while our nodes search for the transaction.```
- Show a spinner for the pending transactions;
- Show complementary information about the pending transaction process;
- Information Example: [Etherscan](https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0959bc78373b6c206728c3f6eff6ffd3b85b0838aa60628d6df9121827a53971)
- As soon as the txHash get processed the Hash's TxDetail Page needs to be refreshed with it's current state.
- [x] Change controller to not redirect to the 404 page and insert the transaction hash when it is valid;
- [x] Send the hash to the `realtime` indexer to be indexed;
- [x] Alter view to show message of "Transaction not indexed yet."
- [x] Subscribe to pending "transactions" and "incoming blocks" websockets so when the transaction is indexed show in the view;
- [x] When the transaction hash is invalid show message: "Transaction hash invalid."
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: