Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Title
Create a Pod Contract & Microsite!
### Prize Bounty
### Challenge Description
Pod Contracts enable PoolTogether players to link their tickets together and proportionally split any prize. Create a pod and a microsite for people can get tickets and join the pod through (without going to pooltogether.com).
We think it makes sense to build pods for existing social relationships. For example, you could have a pod for your company, or your family, or alumni from your university.
- The audited code for the pod is available here: https://github.com/pooltogether/pods
- JS Library for calculating Data: https://github.com/pooltogether/pooltogetherjs
- PoolTogether's Graph Instance: https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/pooltogether/pooltogether
- High level pod overview is here: https://medium.com/pooltogether/winning-more-prizes-185bad7f6d63
Reach out to us on Discord for help or questions: https://discord.gg/hxPhPDW
### Submission Requirements
- The microsite you create needs to be usable to join and withdraw from the pod.
- Submissions need to include context for what the pod is and the value proposition of joining the pod.
### Optional Nice-to-haves
- Being able to transfer Pod tickets to the Pool, or Pool tickets to the Pod.
### Submission Deadline
May 27th at Midnight EST
### Judging Criteria
- The primary judging criteria will be the usability and creativity of the microsite (assuming it is submitted by the deadline). We are looking for submissions that can actually continue to be used after the hackathon. The judging team will be the core members of PoolTogether (3) along with the community advocates (4).
### Winner Announcement Date
- Within 24 hours of the close of submissions (May 28th)