Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We're looking for a significant improvement to our website. http://prysmaticlabs.com
This design was originally created by @rauljordan with the immediate goal of have some page to land on. Then the site was revamped to use React framework by @julientregoat.
Goals / Requirements:
- A modern web design that fits our team / product name. It doesn't have to look anything like we have today.
- Information about who we are, who the team is, what we do, etc.
- Acknowledgments to our financial contributors (thank you!!!)
- Links to all of our other important sites (GitHub, Medium, Twitter, Discord, etc).
- Any other helpful or creative ideas to improve our preliminary design.
- Leverage some build pipeline to create distributable assets (webpack, bazel?, etc)
- If choosing some web framework like React, Vue, or Angular, prefer a TypeScript implementation (we crave type safety, even in our website implementation!)
- Support for future pages, we may host our documentation, tutorial videos, blog, etc within this site. So please keep that in mind.
- Some of the copy content is likely out of date. Let's have a conversation about the content if you aren't familiar with Sharding or Prysmatic Labs.
Please submit your design for approval before starting work on the code.