Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Howdy, Gitcoiners! This month we’re running hackathons, we launched Grants Round 6 (which we just tweaked big time btw), we’re building, we’re improv…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We're looking for a significant improvement to our website. http://prysmaticlabs.com
This design was originally created by @rauljordan with the immediate goal of have some page to land on. Then the site was revamped to use React framework by @julientregoat.
Goals / Requirements:
- A modern web design that fits our team / product name. It doesn't have to look anything like we have today.
- Information about who we are, who the team is, what we do, etc.
- Acknowledgments to our financial contributors (thank you!!!)
- Links to all of our other important sites (GitHub, Medium, Twitter, Discord, etc).
- Any other helpful or creative ideas to improve our preliminary design.
- Leverage some build pipeline to create distributable assets (webpack, bazel?, etc)
- If choosing some web framework like React, Vue, or Angular, prefer a TypeScript implementation (we crave type safety, even in our website implementation!)
- Support for future pages, we may host our documentation, tutorial videos, blog, etc within this site. So please keep that in mind.
- Some of the copy content is likely out of date. Let's have a conversation about the content if you aren't familiar with Sharding or Prysmatic Labs.
Please submit your design for approval before starting work on the code.