Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Title
Best digital use case built using the Raiden API
### Prize Bounty
**Total bounty size: 2,000 USD worth of RDN** (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty)
We will reward the two best digital use cases built using the Raiden API with
1,000 USD worth of RDN (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty) each.
### Challenge Description
Raiden aims to make payments for dApps easy by enabling fast and cheap off-chain transfers. Raiden is especially useful for micro payments or all kinds of streaming, paywall or IoT payments.
As part of the [Gitcoin Beyond Blockchain hackathon](https://gitcoin.co/hackathon/beyondblocks), build a dApp using the Raiden API for (micro-)payments. You can also combine or integrate Raiden with an existing dApp. Please have a look at the examples below for further reference.
- Build an interface / merchant plug-in, enabling websites or dApps to easily add Raiden payments
- Build a paywall solution with Raiden
- Build a decentralized crowdfunding platform for digital content creators
- Build a game on Raiden
- Build a P2P marketplace with Raiden payments (e.g. with a DAI token network)
- Build a tip bots for social platforms
- Build a chat bot for micropayments
- Integrate Raiden for incentivization or micropayments on Torrent or Tor
- Enable payments with Raiden for Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. paying a full node or paying for blockchain data
…or whatever application you think could benefit from off-chain payments!
### Submission Requirements
- uses the Raiden API
- is an innovative use case leveraging off-chain payments / token transfers
### Submission Deadline
July 10th 2019
### Judging Criteria
1. Quality of the technical implementation
2. Soundness of the use case
### Winner Announcement Date
July 12th 2019