Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Title
Best IoT or hardware use case built using the Raiden API
### Prize Bounty
**Total bounty size: 2,000 USD worth of RDN** (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty)
We will reward the two best IoT or hardware use cases built using the Raiden API with
1,000 USD worth of RDN (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty) each.
### Challenge Description
Raiden aims to make payments for dApps easy by enabling fast and cheap off-chain transfers. Raiden is especially useful for micro payments or all kinds of streaming, paywall or IoT payments.
As part of the [Gitcoin Beyond Blockchain hackathon](https://gitcoin.co/hackathon/beyondblocks), build an IoT or hardware use case which makes use of the Raiden API for (micro-)payments or token transfers.
- Enable tokenized bike/ride/*whatever* sharing on Raiden
- Hack a vending machine/delivery robot/drone
- Let machines or devices receive payments, e.g. for sensor data
### Submission Requirements
- uses the Raiden API
- is an innovative use case leveraging off-chain payments / token transfers
### Submission Deadline
July 10th 2019
### Judging Criteria
1. Quality of the technical implementation
2. Soundness of the use case
### Winner Announcement Date
July 15th 2019