Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Title
Best Raiden User Interface 2.0 hack
### Prize Bounty
The best submission will be rewarded with 1,250 USD worth of RDN (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty).
### Challenge Description
User experience is key! Build a UI to interact with the Raiden API, which is
- easy to use
- looking hot / well designed
- lays the focus on Raiden’s main features and abstracts away technicalities
You can have a look at our [current WebUI](https://github.com/raiden-network/webui) and think of improvements/enhancements from there or start fresh from a blank page! It should feature:
- sending and receiving tokens
- opening, topping up, withdrawing from and closing channels
- searching token networks and joining token networks
Other features like an address book, ens-support, advanced settings etc. are nice add-ons!
### Submission Requirements
- Design and build a user interface for Raiden which puts “ease to use” first
- Provide a good documentation of what you have done and how it can be used
- Use the Raiden API
### Submission Deadline
11:59pm Eastern on August 15th
### Judging Criteria
1. Quality of the design
2. Quality of the technical implementation
3. Quality of the supporting documentation
4. All submission requirements as outlined above need to be met
### Winner Announcement Date
Until 11:59pm Eastern on August 21st