Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### Prize Title
Best Raiden User Interface 2.0 hack
### Prize Bounty
The best submission will be rewarded with 1,250 USD worth of RDN (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty).
### Challenge Description
User experience is key! Build a UI to interact with the Raiden API, which is
- easy to use
- looking hot / well designed
- lays the focus on Raiden’s main features and abstracts away technicalities
You can have a look at our [current WebUI](https://github.com/raiden-network/webui) and think of improvements/enhancements from there or start fresh from a blank page! It should feature:
- sending and receiving tokens
- opening, topping up, withdrawing from and closing channels
- searching token networks and joining token networks
Other features like an address book, ens-support, advanced settings etc. are nice add-ons!
### Submission Requirements
- Design and build a user interface for Raiden which puts “ease to use” first
- Provide a good documentation of what you have done and how it can be used
- Use the Raiden API
### Submission Deadline
11:59pm Eastern on August 15th
### Judging Criteria
1. Quality of the design
2. Quality of the technical implementation
3. Quality of the supporting documentation
4. All submission requirements as outlined above need to be met
### Winner Announcement Date
Until 11:59pm Eastern on August 21st