Workers Auto Approve
BWYL (Build whatever you like!) / Open bounty: Raiden + X = 🔥
raiden, payments, scalability, ux, ui
### Prize Title
Best submission in the BWYL (Build whatever you like) category / Best open bounty contribution "Raiden + X = 🔥"
### Prize Bounty
The best submission will be rewarded with 1,000 USD worth of RDN (at the time of creating the Gitcoin bounty).
### Challenge Description
Build whatever you like featuring Raiden!
Raiden aims to make payments for dApps easy by enabling fast and cheap off-chain transfers. Raiden is especially useful for micro payments or all kinds of streaming, paywall or IoT payments.
As part of this bounty, you could:
- build an easy and fun onboarding game (something people can play to experience Raiden on the testnet once they have set up their first node)
- build an IoT or hardware use case, which makes use of the Raiden API for (micro-)payments or token transfers.
- build a digital use case / dApp using the Raiden API for (micro-)payments. (You can also combine or integrate Raiden with an existing dApp.)
Examples (but not limited to!):
- Enable tokenized bike/ride/whatever sharing on Raiden
- Let machines or devices receive payments, e.g. for sensor data
- Build a paywall solution with Raiden
- Build a tip bot for social platforms or chat bot for micropayments
- Build a game on Raiden
### Submission Requirements
- Build an application that uses the Raiden API
- Provide a good documentation of what you have done and how it can be used
- Your submission represents an innovative use case leveraging off-chain payments / token transfers or an innovative idea to improve Raiden and its developer experience or overall UX further
### Submission Deadline
11:59pm Eastern on August 15th
### Judging Criteria
1. Quality of the technical implementation
2. Soundness of the use case
3. Quality of the supporting documentation
4. All submission requirements as outlined above need to be met
### Winner Announcement Date
Until 11:59pm Eastern on August 21st
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: