Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
At the moment there is only [2 UI tests](https://github.com/rotkehlchenio/rotkehlchen/blob/master/ui/tests/spec.js) using spectron and mocha. They act as a simple smoke test.
Need a lot more tests covering the basic usage scenarios of the application via the UI. Write tests for:
- [ ] Going to the user settings, adding an ethereum account and looking at its balance
- [ ] Adding a token and seeing that tokens get updated
- [ ] Adding a bitcoin account and seeing that the balance is there
- [ ] Adding a fiat balance and see that it's properly updated
- [ ] Add an exchange and see that the API key is succesfully accepted
- [ ] Change the currency to EUR and that the currency changes everywhere in the UI
- [ ] Change each one of the settings and see that the change has been applied