Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Proposal to create a bounty for this [tweet](https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1212717363994476544). A part of the [Take Back The Web](https://hackathons.gitcoin.co/take-back-the-web) with a $1K reward, in DAI. Potential for future collaborations for those interested.
Sablier currently works like this:
1. Alice locks up some amount of tokens
2. After a pre-defined start time, the smart contract starts "streaming" money to Bob
3. Bob is allocated a lil' bit of money every second - he has the right to withdraw, that is
4. Alice can cancel the stream at any time
What if there was an additional action that streamed (or printed) ERC-20 tokens to the creator of the stream, once every second? Doing this would turn the financial contract into an investment vehicle; an interesting continuation to Vitalik's [DAICO](https://ethresear.ch/t/explanation-of-daicos/465) idea.
The bounty consists of writing a proxy smart contract (or a modified version of `Sablier.sol`) that adds this additional ERC-20 dynamic.
## Useful Links
+ [Sablier Discord server](https://discord.gg/bsS8T47)
+ [Sablier Documentation](https://docs.sablier.finance)
+ [Sablier FAQ](https://faq.sablier.finance)
- Submissions must be made by 1/23/19 UTC 11:59
- Please provide a video demo of your solution as a part of your submission
- Valid submissions will be judged at discretion of @PaulRBerg, founder of Sablier.