Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Proposal to create a bounty for this [tweet](https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1212717363994476544). A part of the [Take Back The Web](https://hackathons.gitcoin.co/take-back-the-web) with a $1K reward, in DAI. Potential for future collaborations for those interested.
Sablier currently works like this:
1. Alice locks up some amount of tokens
2. After a pre-defined start time, the smart contract starts "streaming" money to Bob
3. Bob is allocated a lil' bit of money every second - he has the right to withdraw, that is
4. Alice can cancel the stream at any time
What if there was an additional action that streamed (or printed) ERC-20 tokens to the creator of the stream, once every second? Doing this would turn the financial contract into an investment vehicle; an interesting continuation to Vitalik's [DAICO](https://ethresear.ch/t/explanation-of-daicos/465) idea.
The bounty consists of writing a proxy smart contract (or a modified version of `Sablier.sol`) that adds this additional ERC-20 dynamic.
## Useful Links
+ [Sablier Discord server](https://discord.gg/bsS8T47)
+ [Sablier Documentation](https://docs.sablier.finance)
+ [Sablier FAQ](https://faq.sablier.finance)
- Submissions must be made by 1/23/19 UTC 11:59
- Please provide a video demo of your solution as a part of your submission
- Valid submissions will be judged at discretion of @PaulRBerg, founder of Sablier.