Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Chainlink is excited to support the Ethereal Virtual Hackathon 2019. We're awarding two prizes, one [top prize](https://github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/issues/1091) of $1,000 USD and a [Judges’ Choice](https://github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/issues/1092) of $500 USD to the teams that build the most compelling and ready-to-run prototypes with Chainlink.
Build the most creative, compelling and ready-to-run prototype using Chainlink.
$1,000 USD in LINK Token
**What is Chainlink?**
[Chainlink](https://chain.link/) is a decentralized oracle network that enables smart contracts to securely access off-chain data feeds, web APIs, and traditional bank payments. Chainlink is consistently selected as one of the top blockchain technologies by leading independent research firms such as Gartner. It is well known for providing highly secure and reliable oracles to both large enterprises ([SWIFT](https://create.smartcontract.com/sibos17)) and leading smart contract development teams ([Web3 Foundation](https://medium.com/web3foundation/web3-foundation-and-chainlink-announce-partnership-df55ed462a3a), [Wanchain](https://medium.com/wanchain-foundation/wanchain-adds-real-world-data-in-partnership-with-chainlink-a7ecf919e181), [OpenLaw](https://medium.com/@OpenLawOfficial/openlaw-teams-with-chainlink-to-bring-real-world-info-to-smart-contracts-4e7a3dac80a8), [Zeppelin](https://blog.zeppelinos.org/chainlink-partnership/), [Accord](https://medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92) and more).
Most Relevant Links
- Discord Link for the Hackathon: https://discord.gg/C6H8DK
- We'll be available on Gitter to answer your technical questions. https://gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby
- Documentation: https://docs.chain.link
- Github: https://github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
- Whitepaper: https://link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
Projects must successfully integrate Chainlink to qualify. The smart contract should demonstrate that the Chainlink node is responding to a request from the contract and is performing an action based on the answer provided by Chainlink. Projects are free to use other tools and can also qualify for other award submissions.
*Judging will happen after April 30th, 2019. Winners will be contacted and notified directly.*
**Submission Requirements & Deadline**
- Please open an issue on the Chainlink repo by 11:59pm PST April 30th, 2019
- Use the title: **Ethereal Virtual Hackathon Submission - YOUR_PROJECT_NAME**
- Include a link to your submission's repository, and any relevant contact information for us to reach you
**Inspiration from Past Hackathons**
- Crowdfunded event verification
- Athletic contracts
- Decentralized financial derivatives
- Micro Subscription for SLA contracts
- Rebalancing financial portfolios
- Absentee ballot voting
- [ETH Denver Workshop: Deploy and use a Chainlinked Contract](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3LZLkSjyWE)
- [ETH Paris Workshop: Connect your Smart Contract to Off-chain Data](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6_SGcew5g)
- [OpenLaw: Price feed demo](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy3SVBnrZk4&feature=youtu.be)
- [Market Protocol: Chainlink Implementation](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQxwNGsnU10&t=2s)
- [Kaiko Chainlink Demo](https://youtu.be/pCr8gywFehw?t=2408)
**External Adapters for Off-chain Payments**
- Telegram: https://t.me/chainlinkofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chainlink
- Blog: https://blog.chain.link
- Gitter: https://gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby