Workers Auto Approve
Create great github issues from the product specs (Product design)
Product Design, Product Development, Typescript, Wallet, Cosmic, Spacemesh, Open Source Maintenance
This is an experimental funded product design task with is part of the [Spacemesh platform](https://spacemesh.io). We believe that open source contributors should have an opportunity to contribute to the product requirements and design (both visual and interaction) beyond just implementing designs in code.
## Task Overview
We need to break the current app product spec into good Github issues where each issue is relatively self-contained and can be worked on independently from the work on other issues
## Next Steps
- Please start by going over all product specs in the wiki to familiarize yourself with the product requirements and the visual design we have created for it
- Please chat with us on the [Gitter dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/app) before applying to work on this issue. Introduce yourself and don't by shy but do be nice :-) we will gladly answer any questions you may have about the project
## Read the Docs :-)
- Read the [Spacemesh App Overview](https://github.com/spacemeshos/app/blob/master/README.md)
- All product specs are in the [wiki](https://github.com/spacemeshos/app/wiki) - go ahead and read them
- We have use cases / requirements specs and separate interaction design / ux / visual design specs
- We have separate tech notes for key aspects of the app
- Please look at the Product Guides module in the sidebar of the wiki for a directory of all the various specs
- All the relevant design mocks referenced by design guides are here: https://github.com/spacemeshos/app/tree/master/design/resources/mocks2.0
- Create a detailed issue for each independent task that is required to build the product
- Each issue should describe a new feature and reference the relevant product wiki page(s)
- Each issue should have a github issue in this repo
- Each issue should include detailed requirements that will allow a developer to design and implement the feature
- Please ignore the `payment scenarios` for now - we will create issues for them later once the work on this issue is complete
## What you bring?
- You are an intermediate software developer with great product development instincts
- You are able to create great requirements for developers
- You are familiar with the Cosmic app seed
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: