Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Overview / Motivation
We already have `NetworkMock` but it it doesn't really ship messages. we should have a simulator for network messages so we would be able to test `swarm` in a good way without creating real connection.
It should act just as `Net` would work just pass the data without creating real i/o.
# The Task
Create a netsim that accepts and and initiates connections just like net. but instead of creating a reall `net.Conn` it uses `net.Pipe`.
# Implementation Notes
check `net.go`, and go's `net`
# Time Estimation
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR