Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Overview / Motivation
Unit tests should have as higher coverage as possible. Currently, the hare's implementation has some files with low coverage.
# The Task
The task is to add more unit tests to the following files:
Each listed file should obtain at least 85% coverage (to check for coverage right click hare package and click run with coverage).
This assignment includes only adding unit tests, no need to fix the tests that fail.
# Implementation Notes
All files already have the matching _test.go file. One should simply add more unit tests to the existing files.
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR