Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Overview / Motivation
using common package is not recommended, currently we have a common package which contains functions and data structures relates to our account and hash representation. this needs to be moved to anm "address" package
# The Task
move common address to address.address
# Time Estimation
# Implementation Notes
Re run UT and make sure it works. Talk to us before committing to make sure you don't have any conflicts
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR