Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Overview / Motivation
`timesync` used to be a part of `p2p`. after #158 this is not the case but unfortunately we left the `TimeConfig` struct under the `P2P` config.
The time config shouldn't be part of the `p2p` config.
# The Task
Move the `TimeConfig` out of `p2p` to its own domain (`timesync`) and make sure it is loaded well.
the loading order is this where first is loaded first and last overrides.
- Config file
- CLI Flags
# Time Estimation
# Implementation Notes
we put configs under a `config` package within the parent package. other places config loading code might be is `app/cmd/root.go` , `app/main` , `config`.
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR