Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Overview / Motivation
Currentlly the api tests take 15 seconds, this is partially because of loading the GRPC and HTTP servers takes time for each test.
# The Task
Refactor the tests in a way that same code coverage remains but test run faster.
Make grpc and http test run in a test testify suite, so that the actual loading of grpc and http servers happen only once
# Implementation Notes
look into api/api_test.go
Check out testify test suite:
# Time estimation
8 hours (1 day)
# Contribution Guidelines
Important: Issue assignment to developers will be by the order of their application and proficiency level according to the tasks complexity. We will not assign tasks to developers who have'nt introduced themselves on our Gitter [dev channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby)
1. Introduce yourself on go-spacemesh [dev chat channel](https://gitter.im/spacemesh-os/Lobby) - ask our team any question you may have about this task
2. Fork branch `develop` to your own repo and work in your repo
3. You must document all methods, enums and types with [godoc comments](https://blog.golang.org/godoc-documenting-go-code)
4. You must write go unit tests for all types and methods when submitting a component, and integration tests if you submit a feature
5. When ready for code review, submit a PR from your repo back to branch `develop`
6. Attach relevant issue to PR