Workers Auto Approve
Dark Crystal Integration - Phase 1
Shard and share your `.ssb/secret` and your `gossip.json` directly in Patchwork. As discussed with @mmckegg, this will be a 3 phase integration, allowing users to:
- (a) backup their identity with their peers
- (b) reclaim their old identity from their custodians using a newly generated identity after it has been lost (lost / broken laptop).
- (c) restart Patchwork as the new identity, which automates reintegrating the recovered identity. Gives the user the option to remove or backup the identity in use.
# Phase 1
**Backup your identity with your peers**
* [x] Extend the `shard` schema to accept a blob reference to `gossip.json` file in [`ssb-dark-crystal-schema`](https://github.com/blockades/ssb-dark-crystal-schema)
* [x] Extend the `shard` publish action params in [`scuttle-dark-crystal`](https://github.com/blockades/scuttle-dark-crystal) to accept a blob reference
* [x] Ensure the file is encrypted when creating a dark crystal
* [x] Draw some wireframes and run them by @mmckegg (upload here...)
* [x] CSS! Consult Matt to make sure it fits with Patchwork's overall style
#### Required functionality
* [x] Add a `Back up` button to the `/settings` page which:
* [x] Opens a modal containing a form that takes 2 inputs: a list of custodians and a quorum
* [x] Form submission performs the following
* [x] Load the entire `.ssb/secret` and stringify the JSON - this is the secret
* [x] Load, encrypts and generate a blob ID for the `gossip.json` file
* [x] Uses `scuttle-dark-crystal` to publish the message with `SSB Identity` as the `name`.
* [x] Add details about any existing backup so users can see that they've successfully backed up their identity - current custodians and the quorum required.
Phase 2 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/953
Phase 3 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/954
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: