Workers Auto Approve
Dark Crystal Integration - Phase 2
Shard and share your .ssb/secret and your gossip.json directly in Patchwork. As discussed with @mmckegg, this will be a 3 phase integration, allowing users to:
* (a) backup their identity with their
* (b) reclaim their old identity from their custodians using a newly generated identity after it has been lost (lost / broken
* (c) restart Patchwork as the new identity, which automates reintegrating the recovered identity. Gives the user the option to remove or backup the identity in use.
# Phase 2
**Reclaim your old identity from your custodians using a newly generated identity after it has been lost (lost / broken laptop).**
* [x] Create a JSON schema for a request for a forward message - possibly can use ssb-invite-schema / might be better off with a new schema. This contains the following: `version`, `root`, `recps`, `body` (this is an ssb public key).
* [x] In scuttle-dark-crystal
* [x] Return a publish function in `scuttle-dark-crystal` to send 'forward requests'
* [x] Using ssb-query, return a pull-stream function that fetches 'forward requests' that have been made to you - ssb-query
* [x] Using ssb-query, return a pull-stream function that fetches 'forward requests' that you have made and merges in the relevant `dark-crystal/forward` records
* [x] Draw some wireframes and run them by @mmckegg (upload here...)
* [x] CSS! Consult Matt to make sure it fits with Patchwork's overall style
#### Required functionality
* [x] Add a `Recover` button to the `/settings` page which:
* [x] Opens a modal containing:
* [x] If an existing recovery process is underway, shows the current state of that process (how many shards returned)
* [x] Enables you to see requests for shards that have been made (as the custodian of a shard)
* [x] Enables you to return a shard that has been requested by clicking a button
* [ ] Optional: Enables you to ignore a shard that has been requested by clicking a button - use local storage to remember which have been ignored
* [x] Including reminders for users to check in person / out-of-band that it is the person you think it is at the other end - security and right action is important!
* [x] Contains a form to initiate a new recovery process that includes:
* [x] Input to select the custodians to request shards from
* [x] Input your old public key or if you're connected to them, select them from your social graph (suggest-box)
Phase 1 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/952
Phase 3 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/954
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: