Workers Auto Approve
Dark Crystal Integration - Phase 3
Shard and share your .ssb/secret and your gossip.json directly in Patchwork. As discussed with @mmckegg, this will be a 3 phase integration, allowing users
* (a) backup their identity with their
* (b) reclaim their old identity from their custodians using a newly generated identity after it has been lost (lost / broken
* (c) restart Patchwork as the new identity, which automates reintegrating the recovered identity. Gives the user the option to remove or backup the identity in use.
# Phase 3
**Restart your Patchwork using the new identity. Automate reintegrating the recovered identity. Gives you the option to remove or backup the identity in use before restoring from a recovered one.**
* [x] If `backup` of current identity selected, use electron's filesystem access to move the `.ssb/secret` and `gossip.json` into a `~/.ssb.backup` folder. Use the public key as an identifier e.g. `~/.MpDd66GPXgN1+eMNrZInHkWq1THMurWwLdMx8BZ1ncw=.ed25519/`
* [ ] Once the user has hit `Restore`:
* [x] Write the recovered secret to a local file
* [ ] Decrypt the `gossip.json` with the recovered private key and write the `gossip.json` to a local file.
* [x] Close the server process.
* [ ] Open a new 'recovery' electron process that:
* [ ] Replace the `.ssb/secret` with the recovered secret. Replace the current `gossip.json` with the recovered `gossip.json`
* [ ] Restarts the server process and begins resync
* [ ] Provides a progress indicator
* [ ] Restarts the UI process once the server has resynced sufficiently.
* [x] Add a Restore button inside the 'Recover' modal next to a successfully recovered ssb identity
* [x] Write a validator to ensure the secret is valid because:
* We don't know the quorum, but we do know the format.
* If we've successfully recovered, the secret should be JSON, parseable and should have `curve`, `public`, `private` and `id` fields. If its unsuccessful, it will be garbage.
* These we can validate using `ssb-ref`.
* [x] After hitting the Restore button, before closing the app, give the user the option to backup their current identity
Phase 1 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/952
Phase 2 - https://github.com/ssbc/patchwork/issues/953
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: