Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Status is working on a peer-to-peer Teller Network DApp. This DApp intends allows people to exchange fiat-to-crypto. Making it easier for people to buy crypto. See also Status Teller Network on page 18 of the whitepaper: https://status.im/whitepaper.pdf
While iteration is ongoing for UI design and implementation. We are looking for a fresh pair of eyes to conduct a UX expert review on these flows. Estimated time for this is 12h to deliver a quality review.
### Design phases
On the design side the project went through the following phases:
- [X] Design research (i.e. competitor analysis)
- [X] Schematic user flow
- [X] Wireframes
- [ ] Detailed UI design
The designs includes 3 main flows:
1. Buyer flow
2. Seller flow
3. Conflict resolution
- Current implementation can be tried on Rinkeby testnet: https://status-im.github.io/status-teller-network/dist/#/
- Designs in Figma require access when bounty is approved.
## UX Review
- Consider usability as well as Web3 best practices
- Some attention points and references for UX review can be found here: https://notes.status.im/vaBSUJ00RLG5lwtYzp9yPg
- Follow 2 user profiles:
- exisisting crypto users
- new crypto users
- Provide recommendations regarding flow as well as user requirements for specific markets if available.