Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Status is working on a peer-to-peer Teller Network DApp. This DApp intends allows people to exchange fiat-to-crypto. Making it easier for people to buy crypto. See also Status Teller Network on page 18 of the whitepaper: https://status.im/whitepaper.pdf
While iteration is ongoing for UI design and implementation. We are looking for a fresh pair of eyes to conduct a UX expert review on these flows. Estimated time for this is 12h to deliver a quality review.
### Design phases
On the design side the project went through the following phases:
- [X] Design research (i.e. competitor analysis)
- [X] Schematic user flow
- [X] Wireframes
- [ ] Detailed UI design
The designs includes 3 main flows:
1. Buyer flow
2. Seller flow
3. Conflict resolution
- Current implementation can be tried on Rinkeby testnet: https://status-im.github.io/status-teller-network/dist/#/
- Designs in Figma require access when bounty is approved.
## UX Review
- Consider usability as well as Web3 best practices
- Some attention points and references for UX review can be found here: https://notes.status.im/vaBSUJ00RLG5lwtYzp9yPg
- Follow 2 user profiles:
- exisisting crypto users
- new crypto users
- Provide recommendations regarding flow as well as user requirements for specific markets if available.