Workers Auto Approve
Dapp design to redeem crypto
Keycard, Crypto, Redeem, Dapp
Status' Keycard team is working on a crypto redeem dapp. The purpose of this dapp is to allow distributing ERC20 tokens and NFT's. The benefits of the approach:
- No wallet needed from recipients. Funds can be distributed on Keycard or burner wallets. This is great for people who are new to crypto
- Limited to no action needed from recipients when distributing funds (i.e. receiving a Keycard and tapping it once)
- Making crypto tangible, distribution can happen on physical cards
- Forwarding of funds, meaning it's great for gifting (User A can receive funds, but redeem to the account of user B)
- Design a UI for the redeem dapp using, at least partially, [Rocket Web3 components](https://www.figma.com/file/dQVEoZsWBBZOW9fDdGWDa0/Rocket-Design?node-id=0%3A1), which can be accessed in Figma when starting work on this issue
- The UI needs screens that allow the user to check what are assets, enter code, define address, and redeem the funds. There are likely states for these depending on whether a web3 wallet is connected
- UI is responsive, mobile first
- Estimated effort is 12-16h
### User stories
- As user I want to understand what I need to do in order to use the dapp and redeem funds, because as a new crypto user I am not familiar with web3 specific requirements
- As a user I want to check the amount and tokens that can be redeemed, because I want to judge what address to withdraw to
- As a user I want to set the receiver address to redeem the funds to, because I want to control where the funds are kept
_More details can be found in the [Functional specification](https://docs.google.com/document/d/12qiQiZy49vOfIr6ZHe0JzUwYShKSfdu3II7PJT5FQ4c/edit?usp=sharing)_
#### Primary target user
- Crypto enthusiast that already has an Ethereum compatible wallet set up
#### Secondary target user
- New to crypto, unfamiliar with web3 and does not have a Ethereum compatible wallet set up
- Wireframes capturing all states of the dapp
- Detailed designs delivered in Figma (we can temporarily add you to our team if you don't have a subscription)
The Design team and Keycard team are eager to support you and answer any questions you may have on the dapp and Web3 product design in general.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: