Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
A little over three months ago, we announced the beginning of KERNEL. An experiment in building a highly curated community of talented builders in We…
GoodDollar is live and over 20,000 users have created wallets from every corner of the globe. Are you interested to learn how we plan to use smart co…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Status' Keycard team is working on a crypto redeem dapp. The purpose of this dapp is to allow distributing ERC20 tokens and NFT's. The benefits of the approach:
- No wallet needed from recipients. Funds can be distributed on Keycard or burner wallets. This is great for people who are new to crypto
- Limited to no action needed from recipients when distributing funds (i.e. receiving a Keycard and tapping it once)
- Making crypto tangible, distribution can happen on physical cards
- Forwarding of funds, meaning it's great for gifting (User A can receive funds, but redeem to the account of user B)
- Design a UI for the redeem dapp using, at least partially, [Rocket Web3 components](https://www.figma.com/file/dQVEoZsWBBZOW9fDdGWDa0/Rocket-Design?node-id=0%3A1), which can be accessed in Figma when starting work on this issue
- The UI needs screens that allow the user to check what are assets, enter code, define address, and redeem the funds. There are likely states for these depending on whether a web3 wallet is connected
- UI is responsive, mobile first
- Estimated effort is 12-16h
### User stories
- As user I want to understand what I need to do in order to use the dapp and redeem funds, because as a new crypto user I am not familiar with web3 specific requirements
- As a user I want to check the amount and tokens that can be redeemed, because I want to judge what address to withdraw to
- As a user I want to set the receiver address to redeem the funds to, because I want to control where the funds are kept
_More details can be found in the [Functional specification](https://docs.google.com/document/d/12qiQiZy49vOfIr6ZHe0JzUwYShKSfdu3II7PJT5FQ4c/edit?usp=sharing)_
#### Primary target user
- Crypto enthusiast that already has an Ethereum compatible wallet set up
#### Secondary target user
- New to crypto, unfamiliar with web3 and does not have a Ethereum compatible wallet set up
- Wireframes capturing all states of the dapp
- Detailed designs delivered in Figma (we can temporarily add you to our team if you don't have a subscription)
The Design team and Keycard team are eager to support you and answer any questions you may have on the dapp and Web3 product design in general.