Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
This is a list of UI/UX bugs to fix:
## Across steps
- [ ] General left & right margins should be 24px and all elements should be aligned to this
- [ ] Step title should be font-size: 22p; line-height: 28px;
- [x] Font should be [Inter UI](https://rsms.me/inter/)
- [ ] Input field right margin should be 24px (now is too closed to the right border)
- [ ] Input field should have border-radius: 8px;
- [ ] Input field label color should be Black (see color variables in Figma)
- [ ] Input field label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Space between step title and input field label should be 24px
- [ ] Input field should be height: 52px;
- [ ] Placeholder should be aligned in the center (vertically)
- [ ] Char counter label should be font-size: 12px;
- [ ] Char counter right padding should be 24px
- [ ] Padding for the multi-line input field should be 14px (distance between text inside the input field and the borders of the input field)
**Call to action**
- [ ] Call to action white container's height should be 52px
- [ ] CTA label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; (now is too small)
## Step 3 - Add options
- [ ] Plus (+) icon is missing (broken in Chrome).
- [ ] "New option" modal should slide from the bottom
- [ ] **[UX]** "New option" modal: "Save" button should be disabled until user enter option title and description
- [ ] "New option" modal: Close icon should be aligned to the left
- [ ] "New option" modal: Close icon should be the provided icon (see Figma)
- [ ] "New option" modal: "Save" label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] **[UX]** "Poll description" input field label should say "Option description"
- [ ] **[UX]** When user taps on a created option in the list, the modal should open with pre-loaded data, ready to edit, with "Save" enabled.
- [ ] Header should be fixed (see Figma prototype)
- [ ] **[UX]** Options should be ordered chronologically (latest first). By this, when you create a new one, you don't need to scroll all the way down to see what you just created and we give the user a sense of feedback/completion of the task of adding an option.
## Step 4 - Set date/time
- [ ] **[UX]** CTA should say "Review" instead of "Next".
## Step 5 - Review
- [ ] Poll title (not page title) should be font-size: 17px; line-height: 24px;
- [ ] Poll description text should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Distance between poll description and date card should be 32px
- [ ] Time/Date card: height should be 144px (need to adjust text and spaces inside, see next items)
- [ ] Time/Date card: border should be #EEF2F5
- [ ] Time/Date card: "Poll starts" and "Poll ends" titles should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Time/Date card: dates/time text should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; font-weight: 600; (semibold)
- [ ] "Options" grey label should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px;
- [ ] Distance between "Options" grey label and first option should be 8px (is too close now)
- [ ] Options cards: Height should be 72px (need to adjust text and spaces inside, see next items)
- [ ] Options cards: Paddings should be 16px
- [ ] Options cards: Option title should be font-size: 15px; line-height:22px; font-weight: 600; (semibold)
- [ ] Options cards: Option grey description should be font-size: 13px;
- [ ] Options cards: Distance between option cards should be 12px
- [ ] CTA should say "Sign to confirm" not "Sign To Confirm" (no capitalization)
[Designs on Figma](https://www.figma.com/file/L1qhHMiZr5dTVdDxrjsbxHYp/Voting-Dapp?node-id=1530%3A759)