Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
There is no way to delete installed Extension when a user disabled it: `No protocol method Command.id defined for type null:` error appears.
In a case when an extension is enabled - it could be removed fine.
#### Expected behavior
#### Actual behavior
`No protocol method Command.id defined for type null:` error appears when I tap 'Delete' icon on disabled extension
- Open Status and create new account
- Install the extension (e.g. you can use this one https://get.status.im/extension/ipfs@QmTfL8CBKGr2MYFP1NEHwsQrkDbZRHsTeJc9zjBfYqboNN)
- Navigate to 'Extensions' store list
- Unckeck checkmark on an installed extension so the last is disabled
- Swipe-left on extension item
- Tap red 'Delete' icon
### Additional Information
* Status version: delevop 0.9.31 (12620)
* Operating System: Android and iOS