Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The list item we currently use in our chat tab is all kinds of ugly wrong, this issue aims to fix that. It's up for discussion if we want to implement it as a component now, however we do it, I just want us to fix it :)
- [ ] correct the item height to 64
- [ ] correct the padding inside to 16px horizontal, 12px vertical
- [ ] correct the space between the avatar and text to 16px
- [ ] correct the text alignment, each text object should be 20px high and center text vertically
- [ ] correct the text styles as pictured
- [ ] correct the timestamp as pictured, it occupies a 12px high container, margin 0 from top and right, 16 left, use the timestamp text style
- [ ] correct the badge, it's 22px high, aligned to the bottom right, 16px margin between badge and text
- [ ] correct the text style used in chat avatars
- [ ] correct the placement of tiny icons next to title, they should be nudged -2px to the left (or left margin -2), top and bottom margin 2, right 2.
[Figma with guides](https://www.figma.com/file/aS1ct66VQ6V0cio7vSqS8UoG/Chat?node-id=4012%3A23691)
[Figma with component](https://www.figma.com/file/cb4p8AxLtTF3q1L6JYDnKN15/Index?node-id=787%3A1108)
# Acceptance Criteria
all items from the list were addressed
a big, warm, thank you 🤗
# Future Steps
- [ ] if not addressed now, create a component for a list item with subtitle and accessories for a time stamp and chat badge