Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
When people participate in a Status chat, other users can access and view their wallet address.
Wallet address becomes accessible through:
* Profile view
* Command features in chat
* Send transaction > Select recipient
(regardless of whether the viewing user has been added as a contact.
People are currently not informed that their wallet address is exposed when they participate in a chat.
While work is in progress to make it such that the wallet address is not exposed to anyone other than trusted users, we want to implement a message to inform people about who can see their wallet address.
A contextual warning in wallet that limits unnecessary exposure, but informs at the moment exposure of the wallet address has potential for adverse effects.
* Bottom sheet is trigger by tapping on [Receive] in the Wallet tab, before copying or sharing the wallet address.
* Bottom sheet component; component is dismissable by pulling it down or tapping outside of it.
* Bottom sheet includes a 'don't show me again' checkbox. When user ticks this box, warning should no longer come up.
* Bottom sheet should come up for all users, irrespective of whether they already have value in their Wallet.
For behavior see: https://www.figma.com/proto/M6BzDsCWdrHZxzy7RUzoCCLz/Warnings-and-alerts?node-id=17%3A313&viewport=8%2C-200%2C0.7&scaling=scale-down
![Wallet address warning](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/35233054/56032084-7df4a600-5d21-11e9-8fa2-88ed0540d64e.png)
## Acceptance Criteria
Use of bottom sheet component with content and behaviour as specified above.
## Future Steps
Copy will need to be updated, removing the first sentence: "People you talk to on Status can see this code"