Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
*Summary*: when transaction after some time change status to "Failed" (i.e. with error "Out of gas") in chat it is still shown as Confirmed transaction.
#### Expected behavior
Transaction is in "Failed" state in chat
#### Actual behavior
![photo_2019-06-03 12 24 02 jpeg 2019-06-03 12-24-39](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/4557972/58795402-d9913080-85fa-11e9-9588-4fae49d2cf64.png)
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
[comment]: # (Describe how we can replicate the bug step by step.)
- Open Status
- Create an account and start 1-1 chat
- Change network to Ropsten
- Request some EThro and STT
- Send STT with custom gas limit to trigger failed transaction (for me all transactions with gas limit < 50000 are failed on Ropsten). Check transaction in Transaction history - after 3 confirmations transaction changes state to `Failed`, but in Transaction history it will be shown as `Confirmed` until reopening app.
- reopen app
### Additional Information
- Status version: nightly 03/07/2019
- Operating System: Android, iOS
- Transaction example: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0x6429f6b29c306d5d62e977b64220678f746edaed20c82447b8f38e5ce48286d7