Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
***Summary***: Some of the input fields of the mobile app on Android does not show native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue.
In the URL browser and message input box - it's shown on the long tap fine, but the same doesn't work with:
- `Chats` -> `Start new chat` -> long tap in `Enter contact code` field
- `Profile` -> `Mailserver` -> `+` -> long tap in `Mailserver address` and name fields
- `Profile` -> `Extension` -> `+` -> long tap in `Enter extension URL`
- `Profile` -> `Bottnode` -> `+` -> long tap in `Bootnode address`
- `Wallet` -> `Status account` -> `Send` -> `Specify recipient` -> `Enter recipient address` -> long tap to paste the address
Everything is OK on iOS
#### Expected behavior
Native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue appears on long tap in the app input fields
#### Actual behavior
No native Android `Paste-Clipboard-Select_All` dialogue appears on long tap in the app input fields
- Open Status and create new account
- Navigate to `Chats` -> `+` -> `Start new chat`
- Put cursor in `Enter conntact code or username` field
- Make a long tap (>1s) in this field
### Additional Information
- Status version: Develop 0.14.0 (nightly 9th of July)
- Operating System: Android
[comment]: # (if on Android please replicate bug whilst running adb logcat)
07-10 11:28:15.628 24266 24266 D ViewRootImpl@e1088cc[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 0
07-10 11:28:16.130 24266 24266 D TextView: performLongClick() is called
07-10 11:28:16.130 24266 24266 D TextView: handled is false
07-10 11:28:16.131 24266 24266 W TextView: TextView does not support text selection. Selection cancelled.
07-10 11:28:17.250 24266 24266 D ViewRootImpl@e1088cc[MainActivity]: ViewPostIme pointer 1