Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Titan Suite is a set of full-stack developer tools built by [Northern Block](https://northernblock.ca/) to enhance the user experience of developers building dApps on the [Aion Network](https://aion.network). The bounty detailed in this Github issue is the first bounty for the Aion User Advisory Board to test the [Titan Suite](https://titan-suite.com/) by submitting responses and earning AION rewards. Details on eligibility, test requirements and acceptance criteria are described below.
# General Rules & Guidelines
Only users that have applied directly to the [User Advisory Board](https://aionnetwork.typeform.com/to/EhufDv) and have been approved by the Aion Foundation can participate in this bounty.
* Only the first response from a user will eligible for AION rewards.
* In the event of identical responses from different users, only the first submitted response (based on time of submission) will be eligible for AION rewards.
Responses must be submitted within 96 hours of the official email request sent to the User Advisory Board members.
Rewards for this bounty is 50 AION for a successful submission that meets the general rules and acceptance criteria. Rewards will be disbursed within a 2-week window from the day of the deadline.
_*We might also pay out bounties for UI/UX feedback depending on the severity._
# Scenario Descriptions
As a user, I should be able to:
- Set up the IDE using the IDE server
- Compile a Solidity smart contract
- Deploy contract to an [AION node](https://docs.aion.network/docs/node-set-up)
- Unlock an AION account
- Get live errors and warnings about the contract code
- Interact with contract functions
# Test Scripts & Tasks
User Advisory Board members participating must complete the following tasks described below and record their answers as comments to this issue in accordance with the format specified in the "Acceptance Criteria" section:
1. [Titan IDE](https://ide.titan-suite.com/)
a. Setup the IDE server: follow the instructions in the [README](https://github.com/titan-suite/ide/blob/dev/README.md) of the IDE’s repo
b. Compile: after writing code in the editor, click the **COMPILE** button
c. Deploy: after writing code in the editor, click the **DEPLOY** button
d. Unlock: after entering their address and password, click the **UNLOCK** button
e. Lint: while writing in the editor, errors and warnings should be displayed
f. Interact with contract functions:
1. A user can perform a GQL query on a function that returns a value
2. A user can perform a GQL mutation on a function that doesn’t return a value
2. [CLI ](https://github.com/titan-suite/cli)
a. Setup: open a terminal and follow the instructions in the [README](https://github.com/titan-suite/cli/blob/master/README.md) of the CLI’s repo
b. Compile: running **_titan compile ExampleContract.sol_** should return contract data
c. Deploy: running **_titan deploy MyContract.sol_** should return deployment details and store data locally
d. Lint: running **_titan lint MyContract.sol_** should give feedback on issues with the contract
e. Init: running **_titan init_** should successfully create new files in the current directory
f. Unpack: running **_titan unpack_** should give options of what kind of pack to install and then download them
g. Console: running **_titan console_** should start a new session with a connection to [a specified node](https://docs.aion.network/docs/node-set-up)
h. Unlock: running **_titan unlock_** should prompt the user to enter their address and password
i. Test: running _**titan test myTestFile.js**_ should run all tests in the specified file
# Required Skills
Experienced and familiar with:
- Node.js and NPM
Nice to have:
_Click [here](https://docs.aion.network/docs/node-set-up) if you need help with setting up your own AION node_
# Acceptance Criteria
**Submitting a response**
User Advisory Board members must submit their official responses as a **single** comment on this issue to be eligible for an AION reward. This means that your answers must clearly label the task (i.e. 1a, 1b, 1c...2i) described in the "Test Scripts & Tasks" section above.
For each task, you must do the following:
If your test passes successfully, you must record your answer as "Pass" - i.e. 1a: Pass
If your test does not pass due to errors, you must produce the following in the sequence provided:
- Screenshots of outputs and results of errors
- Steps to reproduce any errors
- Any error logs in the browser’s developer console ([IDE](https://ide.titan-suite.com/))
- Any error logs in the terminal output ([CLI](https://github.com/titan-suite/cli))
- Details of the environment used: operating system, npm and Nodejs version, CLI version, IDE server version, browser type & version
**PLEASE NOTE:** You must enter your email at the end of your submissions (use the same email you signed up with for the UAB)
Once you have completed all this for all the tasks, your response is considered complete and ready for review.
For assistance on this issue, you may directly reach out to the Northern Block Team on [Gitter ](https://gitter.im/titan-suite?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=badge&utm_campaign=pr-badge&utm_content=badge)or to firstname.lastname@example.org.