Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Howdy, Gitcoiners! This month we’re running hackathons, we launched Grants Round 6 (which we just tweaked big time btw), we’re building, we’re improv…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As you can see below - Gitcoin bounty has been funded for this issue (kudos to Gitcoin team).
Below you will find more information on what is expected:
Clique spec is available here:
Best place to seek help from the team is Gitter:
1. Write ISealEngine implementation representing Clique block sealing.
2. Write IBlockValidator / IBlockHeaderValidator to validate properly repurposed fields in BlockHeader
3. Make necessary changes to IChainSpecLoader to allow different seal engine to be loaded and change the Runner behaviour so the Clique seal engine and validators are loaded if chainspec declares them.
4. Create unit tests for ISealEngine implementation, unit tests for the new IBlockValidator / IBlockHeaderValidator.
5. Launch Nethermind and sync with Rinkeby test network (by providing a Rinkeby chainID).
6. Launch 4 nodes using RunnerSpawner to test a Clique based private network behaviour and proof that the ndoes can publish and validate nodes.
7. An implementation that is capable of (5) and (6) will be accepted. Core Nethermind team will be glad to provide all the help needed and introduce changes required to make code more consistent with the whole Nethermind codebase.