Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The command line arguments are setup differently than I would expect for Slither. I wonder what people think about changing them? I would have expected some of these changes:
* `--detect` which takes a comma-separated list indicating the checks to run (default: all)
* `--print` which takes a comma-separated list of printers to output (default: ???)
* `--output` which accepts a single parameter of either `stdout` or `json` (default: stdout)
* remove exclusion rules entirely
* calling slither with no arguments should print the help
* reorganize the help screen into groups of related parameters for easier reading