Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1. Find Set Protocol (setprotocol.com) rebalancing transactions in Ethereum blockchain;
2. Determine the parameters of these transactions, the most important Asset pair, price, Amount, time, block.
3. Compare with transactions on DEX's by Asset Prices, Volumes in corresponding blocks. If there is no same block transaction, then find the nearest deals +2-3 blocks.
4. For corresponding transactions of Set Protocol and and DEX prices, check whether there was an arbitrage opportunity for a particular platform.
The query must include the following data:
- profit (calculated as dex_price*dex_volume-set_price*set_volume)
Of the DEXes, Uniswap, Kyber, and Oasis are a main interest. Aggregators like 1split can be used as well.