Workers Auto Approve
Bump lodash from 4.17.11 to 4.17.15
Bumps [lodash](https://github.com/lodash/lodash) from 4.17.11 to 4.17.15.
- [`ddfd9b1`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/ddfd9b11a0126db2302cb70ec9973b66baec0975) Bump to v4.17.15.
- [`b185fce`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/b185fcee26b2133bd071f4aaca14b455c2ed1008) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`be87d30`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/be87d303941222b97c482755afc0f4a77ce46c30) Bump to v4.17.14.
- [`a6fe6b1`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/a6fe6b1e174fd02b5e60eb2664405f4c1262c300) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`e371828`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e37182845f16715a0d1c391c8662d83c55609cee) Bump to v4.17.13.
- [`357e899`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/357e899e685872b4af5403ecc4b2a928f961ae63) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`fd9a062`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/fd9a062d57646450b61f74029315abd4cc834b08) Bump to v4.17.12.
- [`e77d681`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/e77d68121ff00ba86b53eed5893d35adfe94c9dd) Rebuild lodash and docs.
- [`629d186`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/629d1865793182cd967196716f4beff223aa4a91) Update OpenJS references.
- [`2406eac`](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/commit/2406eac542b2a1282be8d812a6d8a45433ade80a) Fix minified build.
- Additional commits viewable in [compare view](https://github.com/lodash/lodash/compare/4.17.11...4.17.15)
[![Dependabot compatibility score](https://dependabot-badges.githubapp.com/badges/compatibility_score?dependency-name=lodash&package-manager=npm_and_yarn&previous-version=4.17.11&new-version=4.17.15)](https://help.github.com/articles/configuring-automated-security-fixes)
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting `@dependabot rebase`.
[//]: # (dependabot-automerge-start)
[//]: # (dependabot-automerge-end)
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
- `@dependabot rebase` will rebase this PR
- `@dependabot recreate` will recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
- `@dependabot merge` will merge this PR after your CI passes on it
- `@dependabot squash and merge` will squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
- `@dependabot cancel merge` will cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
- `@dependabot reopen` will reopen this PR if it is closed
- `@dependabot ignore this [patch|minor|major] version` will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor/major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
- `@dependabot ignore this dependency` will close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
- `@dependabot use these labels` will set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use these reviewers` will set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use these assignees` will set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
- `@dependabot use this milestone` will set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the [Security Alerts page](https://github.com/Uniswap/uniswap-api/network/alerts).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: