Workers Auto Approve
Fix text scaling on Paywall Page for devices with different screen sizes.
Kotlin, Layout, Responsive, Resolution, Components
# Describe the problem
Currently, the paywall page for the Gorli TV app is unable to gracefully scale the font in order to fit conveniently on any size of screen.
# Describe your proposed solution
My proposed solution would be to rebuild the software layout for the paywall page to be responsive to the screen's precise dimensions, based on this design:
![Screenshot from 2020-02-27 16-09-20](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/59374467/75437048-a27a6080-597b-11ea-9d15-750cae0e1905.png)
So, in the above image,
- `X` is the length of the longer edge of the screen, in pixels
- `Y` is the length of the shorter edge of the screen, in pixels.
> Please read the notes in the design, and leave comments below.
# Describe other solutions you have considered
A more complex option would be to split the screen like this:
For example, this is how it works on a device with 1280x720 screen size (thank you Parth!)
It seems to work OK on screens with larger resolution (e.g. on a device with a 2160x1080):
# Specific Deliverables
1. Please upload screenshot the paywall page loading on devices with **at least** 4 different screen sizes:
- small screen e.g. 640x360
- medium screen e.g. 1280x720
- big screen e.g. 2160x1080
- very big screen e.g. 3840x2160 / 4k
2. Publish PR with new code to [this repository](https://github.com/videoDAC/android).
3. Generate new APK file `com.videodac.hls` and publish in this issue, so that Goerli TV app on Google Play can be updated
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: